“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”
― Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol
This website provides basic information on our services and a link to our newly developed bibliographic database and customer interface, which will be accessible to clients with a login and password.
If you have been assigned login credentials, sign in here to access our database.
If you'd like access to our full bibliographic database, please contact us at email@example.com.
The new platform will allow us to offer more sophisticated services to our long-standing clients and will enable us to provide customers with account-specific information. Users logged into their accounts will be able to:
· See titles scheduled to be supplied on approval
· Compile lists of titles already sent on approval
· Review annual spending and returns
· Review and print invoices and credit memos
· Place and monitor the status of firm orders
· Add titles to upcoming approval-plan shipments and/or flag titles as rush orders
Users logged into the new platform will continue to be able to construct sophisticated searches of our entire database of more than 160,000 bibliographic records and place online orders as they have long been able to do through our current website.
Please note that the customer interface is still under development and certain features may change or be added as we receive feedback.